At Incentive, we talk a lot about working smarter - but how do you know when and if your organization is ready to work smarter?
To answer this simple question: Are We Ready? - we have put together a simple Social Intranet Readiness Checklist.
If at least one of these six things apply - you are ready. If more than two things apply - you should look for a social intranet provider now!
This is how you know if your organization is ready for a social intranet:
- Would you agree that your company's greatest asset is the knowledge of your employees?
- Have you ever experienced heavy loads of internal e-mailing for daily routine matters?
- Do you often cooperate with coworkers, partners or customers that are far away from where you are?
- Do you have a previous bad experience of traditional intranets that were either confusing or seldom used?
- Is it important to you that you own your own business critical data and keep it safe?
- Would you like to be able to search your company for knowledge from one single point-of-entry?
We answered yes to all six of those questions; that's why we eventually started developing Incentive...
During the next couple of weeks we will share our thoughts around the questions above, why they matter in the future working environment.
Incentive hosts an event in Santa Monica today, called More Smart Working - read all about it here: http://www.incentivecorp.com/more-smart-working
Incentive is a leading provider of a complete, socially powered enterprise collaboration platform for mid-market organizations and enterprise teams that want to achieve improved profitability, increased efficiency and accelerated business results. With an easy-to-use interface, Incentive’s platform enables businesses to capture, collaborate and secure knowledge all in one place by tapping the power of their employees – the collective brain trust – to be better, stronger and faster than their competitors. Designed for organizations using Microsoft apps, architecture and services, Incentive allows users to take advantage of existing workflow apps, storage systems, and document management tools such as SharePoint in one central location, with single sign on and intelligent search. Its features include wikis, blogs, micro blogging, document collaboration, file sharing, instant messaging, video conversations, social behavior UX and API-based platform for app development. Founded in 2008, Incentive has helped thousands of customers worldwide accelerate positive business outcomes through improved collaboration and communication. The company has headquarters in Los Angeles and Malmo, Sweden. For more information visit www.incentive-inc.com and follow on Twitter @IncentiveInc